Sunday, March 15, 2009

My MP3- Sandisk Sansa m250 2GB (Black)

I got a new mp3 player (my first!) It's called (from Amazon):

Sandisk 2GB Sansa m250 Black MP3 Player NEW [SDMX3-2048-A18, Hassle-Free Packaging]

And it costs $17.46. Apparently the hassle-free packaging makes it 20 dollars cheaper than it's non hassle free packaging sold by Amazon (whereas mine is sold by BlueProton through Amazon).

It is awesome. Pros and Cons?

Pros: Easy to use- everything is pretty self explanatory. Music's pretty easy to download. And it has a FM Radio in it, and (AND!) it comes with earphones! (And it lives up to its name- the packaging is quite hassle free.) It has a nice screen to it, and it comes with a cool screen protector.

Cons: FM Radio reception isn't very good. Color and shape are pretty...eh. The black doesn't go very well with the silver, and the shape is so...unorthodox.

Overall...I give it a 7/10 (which is still on the good side) for the actual product, but the price boosts it up to a 8/10.

An extremely good bargain. Highly recommended.

http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-Player-SDMX3-2048-A18-Hassle-Free-Packaging/dp/B001QLFQOM/ref=pd_cp_e_3?pf_rd_p=413863501&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001LRHZYU&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0QVPEB93M01AVKE022E1

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ. My friend has one of these sansas and I tryed it out. it was terrible all the buttons were all defective. needless to say I got an iTouch instead...So did my friend.

    ReplyDelete

People Counter