Saturday, March 30, 2013

March In One Post

First of all,

I apologize for the lack of posts. I've been really caught up in my work recently....but now that Easter is about to roll around, I've found some time to post.

Some random things that are going on in my life as I think of them:

(1) I had a job interview recently. I should find out later this week whether or not I'll get the job. I'm pretty excited.
(2) A miracle happened last Thursday. I had an 8am appointment so I set my alarm for 6:40. I woke up the next morning before my alarm; I looked at it and it said it was 5:17am. I figured I had an extra hour and a half of sleep to burn, but by some miracle I happened to turn on my phone...and my phone said it was 7:20. I sprang out of bed and barely made it to my appointment on time.
Later, I think I hit the time-zone button in my sleep and caused the alarm to pop back two hours.
(3) I watched Skyfall, the James bond movie that came out a while ago. I also saw The Prestige. Both very good plot lines. Very enjoyable.
(4) I found a $20 on the ground the other day. I asked around to see if it belonged to anyone, and it didn't, so I claimed it :) Made me happy for a little bit.
(5) Here's a picture of Great Falls, Montana.



Anyway, here are 10 songs running through my head, in no particular order:
  1. Come Home - One Republic
  2. Kyrie (Op. 16) - Louis Vierne
  3. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
  4. Crucifixus - Antonio Lotti
  5. Young at Heart - Mr. Frank Sinatra
  6. Home - Michael Buble
  7. Love the Way You Lie (Pt. II) - Rihanna ft. Eminem (much, much better than the first one, I think) [the clean version, preferrably]
  8. Girl on Fire - Alicia Keys
  9. Sixteen Tons - T. E. Ford ("Sixteen tons-- What do you get? / Another day older and deeper in debt")
  10. Skyfall - Adele (I suppose that's because the opening credits scene of Skyfall was simply delightfully produced and arranged. A wonderful work, and while I haven't jumped on the Adele bandwagon yet, I think it was wonderfully fitting to the movie.)
Have a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Counter