Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Awful Tasting Asian Drink

So the other day (Sunday?) I was at the Asian supermarket, and, of course, they had those free samples. Needless to say, I took one. Now before we go further, I'd like to point out three things: first, it was free; second, it was a drink- they usually don't give out drinks; third, I got the very last one. So seeing my luck, I figured that this would be good. And so I drank it.

It is the absolutely worst tasting drink in the world.

The moral of this story is to never drink an Asian drink that's a diluted peach color unless if you want your mouth to pucker up, your throat to gag, and that taste in your mouth to stay there for an hour.

2 comments:

  1. Nah, the moral of this story is never be greedy and naively ingest anything other people offer to you for free.

    ReplyDelete

People Counter