Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Nosebleeds

Today I want to talk about nosebleeds.
I've been having them...since forever, I suppose. For the last week, I've had them while in the shower blowing my nose. (Yeah, yeah; hot showers and blowing noses are bad when you've been having nosebleeds.) In school, I used to miss entire periods (1 hour) because I was sitting in the health office with a tissue over my face. And once I even got to skip PE because I had a bad one early in the morning. (Oh yeah, my middle school nurse once said a Hail Mary over me...according to her, if I didn't stop within the next five minute she would have to send me to the hospital. I stopped. Sort of. I didn't want to go to the hospital so I kept sucking the blood back up into my nose.) And I have an ENT (ear, nose, throat doctor), who burned off a bit inside my nose to stop the blood vessel from doing something or another. They're (nosebleeds, not my ENT- he's nice) really annoying...painless, but really annoying.
I've always wondered why some people never get nosebleeds in their life and the others of us are plagued with them. Meh, whatever.

God made me special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Counter