Saturday, August 28, 2010

Scam Artists?

I was at Wallmart the other day (Great store, love their prices), and I wandered through the $5 DVD box, and I found Sherlock Holmes, the movie. I picked it up (five bucks, after all) and continued on my stroll throughout the store.

When I was at the check-out register, however, the little screen said that the DVD cost 18 bucks. I didn't want it anymore.

Makes me wonder who put the 18 dollar DVD into the bin, though: Wallmart, the corporation trying to squeeze out a couple more dollars; or, some guy who was too lazy to put the DVD back on the shelf, so he placed it in the big basket instead?

Oh well. I always loved Holmes and mysteries. Maybe I'll buy the DVD when it's cheaper.

Good thing I checked the price, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Counter