Friday, May 27, 2011

Yes, I am a Genius

It's 11:50PM on Thursday, May 26.

I really wanted some oatmeal as a late-night pick-me-up sugar booster, so I opened the pantry and pulled out a packet of oatmeal from the assorted oatmeal box.

It was Raisins, Dates, and Walnuts variety. I had one of those the other day, so I put the packet aside and withdrew a new one. It was also Raisins, Dates, and Walnuts.

Slightly annoyed, I pulled out a couple more packets and realized that they were all Raisins, Dates, and Walnuts.

Peeved, I wondered what company or what employee would be so cruel to put only Raisins, Dates, and Walnuts in a variety pack of oatmeal. After all, am I not supposed to receive different varieties of oatmeal in a variety pack?

Then I realized that the box only had Raisins, Dates, and Walnuts, and that the box is, in fact, not a variety pack of oatmeal.

Yes, I am a genius.

On the bright side, I now have a cup of Raisins, Dates, and Walnuts oatmeal next to me. I even added extra raisins.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Counter